Slippery Shower Slippery Shower

I agree, one of your best yet Twisted! And very unepected, I wasn't expecting a shark of all things. xD

Fernando's New Fragrance Fernando's New Fragrance

Pleasure Island, yeah!!

Lol Anime Annie Vs Riven! Lol Anime Annie Vs Riven!

Tryndamere must have thrown that cookie damn high for it to take that long to hit the ground :P Awesome animation!

Continuity Continuity

I really enjoy this game, it's a good puzzle and I definitely love the music transition. Anyone know where to get this song actually?

Awe - Beckoning Halloween Awe - Beckoning Halloween

Sounds

I loved the game, it was well done and scary. But the noise did kill my ears, as others had said. Besides that, great job. ^^

dawnland responds:

I am very sorry for the noise! - IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THERE!

I don't know how it happened but I have fixed this and updated this file. I also submitted an all new version with some feedback implemented -
Under judgment: http://www.newgrounds.com /portal/view/582362

Thanks for your long review and high score despite the annoying sound! It's a lot better without it, believe me!
/Daniel

Chris Walken- RP Audition Chris Walken- RP Audition

God, I'm jealous

I don't even know what this for, but I've heard so many of your works and your range is amazing. Please keep it up, you're truly an inspiration.

SirKillington responds:

The same goes for you buddy, its awesome people who make this site great, and you are among them :D

NGF11-Riley NGF11-Riley

Not bad

I loved the voice, I think it fits this character perfectly. The quality isn't as good as it can be, but still great job. ^^

Bindy responds:

I put an effect on it to make it sound... television-y. The effect is something like Television Delay. I realize now it just makes it sound like there is something odd with the quality. =3 Thanks for the comment! I'll think more carefully when I'm mixing!

NGF11-Jurnk-codeblackhayate NGF11-Jurnk-codeblackhayate

Hehe, this twas funny

I really liked the girls voice, but this made Jurnk sound so demonic. I liked the voice, but I'm not sure it fit his character. Either way great job, I thought it was really cute. ^^

Bindy responds:

Thanks for the critique! I kinda just wanted to use the monster voice, and Jurnk was the closest thing that would fit! :D Most of the voice work I do is cutesy, so it's was fun to try something different.

GIF NESS? GIF NESS?

Oh the wonderful things you can make them say. :P

Pussycat Kitty Katswell Pussycat Kitty Katswell

More. That is all I can say.

Oil Oil

It's so hard to get this done right with oil pastels, I think you did an excellent job!