Chris Walken- RP Audition Chris Walken- RP Audition

God, I'm jealous

I don't even know what this for, but I've heard so many of your works and your range is amazing. Please keep it up, you're truly an inspiration.

SirKillington responds:

The same goes for you buddy, its awesome people who make this site great, and you are among them :D

NGF11-Riley NGF11-Riley

Not bad

I loved the voice, I think it fits this character perfectly. The quality isn't as good as it can be, but still great job. ^^

Bindy responds:

I put an effect on it to make it sound... television-y. The effect is something like Television Delay. I realize now it just makes it sound like there is something odd with the quality. =3 Thanks for the comment! I'll think more carefully when I'm mixing!

NGF11-Jurnk-codeblackhayate NGF11-Jurnk-codeblackhayate

Hehe, this twas funny

I really liked the girls voice, but this made Jurnk sound so demonic. I liked the voice, but I'm not sure it fit his character. Either way great job, I thought it was really cute. ^^

Bindy responds:

Thanks for the critique! I kinda just wanted to use the monster voice, and Jurnk was the closest thing that would fit! :D Most of the voice work I do is cutesy, so it's was fun to try something different.

Buck up Cupcake Buck up Cupcake

Slap, slap!

The quality, story, and emotion in this was really good Sir. I really hope I can make something this good someday.... and not get 11th place. :P Keep it up.

SirKillington responds:

Ha! Your stuff is good now buddy, just keep punchin life in the dick and keep it up :D

NGF11- NG Elite NGF11- NG Elite

Put me to shame

As the title states, you blew my entries away. I'd be doomed if you picked the characters I had done. Great job! :)

NGF11-TheThrobulator NGF11-TheThrobulator

Woo

Definitely liked the voice, the audio could have been better, and the lines could have been delivered better as well, but overall this was awesome!

NGF11-Throbulator NGF11-Throbulator

Ohh, my back!

I laughed, I cried, I felt their pain. Audio quality was great, voices were entertaining, and the commercial and voice were brilliantly creative! The music gave it a wonderful touch as well, keep it up!

SirKillington responds:

Ha! Thanks, had fun makin' it. Kinda threw my submission in early but I figured why not :D

[Fiji] Buzzsaw - instrmntl mix [Fiji] Buzzsaw - instrmntl mix

Bass is kicking

Loved the beat of this, it made my brain melt... in a good way. This really makes me jealous that I can't create such wonderful music such as this. Keep up the good work!

MrFijiWiji responds:

melted brain.... mmmmmmm. now i cud go for some grilled cheese