Slippery Shower Slippery Shower

I agree, one of your best yet Twisted! And very unepected, I wasn't expecting a shark of all things. xD

Fernando's New Fragrance Fernando's New Fragrance

Pleasure Island, yeah!!

Lol Anime Annie Vs Riven! Lol Anime Annie Vs Riven!

Tryndamere must have thrown that cookie damn high for it to take that long to hit the ground :P Awesome animation!

In the Mountains In the Mountains

It's such a random / simple animation with even more random voices, and lower voice quality. But your girl friends voice amused me so much, and the animation fit the voices so well, you get a 5/5 from me good sir. Keep it up!

Raw Latex 2 Raw Latex 2

This takes me back to when you were making Pleasure Island. Lately your stuff has been great, but not the same as that original masterpiece. This... this is close. Keep it up!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

Some day I will return to the island of pleasure.....but that time has not come yet.

Salad Fingers 10 Salad Fingers 10

I've always loved Salad Fingers, I do a mighty fine impression on here in my recordings if I do say so myself.

One of the things I noticed / loved right away was that when the horses are inside his home and he notices that "Mr. Cubicle" has all his flesh gone, that he blames it on the horses for eating it. In psychology, it is said that people blame their bad habits on animals in their dreams.

Later you see that he has different versions of himself eating various organs, and that they give him a hat made out of Mr. Cubicles face, thus revealing he ate him.

Your Bones Your Bones

I really enjoyed this video, although it had a very sad ending. If I guessed right, she lost her boyfriend and wanted to bring him back, even if it meant using a force beyond her knowledge. She ended up summoning two spirits who said would help her, but had mischievous intentions when she was told to go find four spirits, who were to be used to awaken her lost love.

When the time came to bring him back, the two spirits took her soul as prisoner to the tome, leaving her lover awake but alone.

I'd really like to know what the spirits intentions were for bringing her into the tome. Was it for their release and for her to take their place? And will her lover try and save her now?

A lifestory A lifestory

This was seriously beautiful, and the meaning of the story itself added even more to this animation. Great job, 5/5.

Caleb Story Caleb Story

I remember working on this with you, although I have to say my voice acting has come some way, it was definitely fun to see how this turned out. :)

Hamtardo Hamtardo

I really do hate to be THAT guy, but I found this animation... very poorly done. The art was worth about two-three stars, the animation quality was in my opinion half a star, and well... the voices sounded like they were done by an 11 year old boy who was talking to himself on a poor-quality microphone.

I'd give it at least 3 stars if the humor was good but.... it was really, really bad. Once again I'm sorry for the poor review, but compared to many other animations this one was just plainly stated: bad.